A Message Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
To Our Valued Customers,
We know COVID-19 is a growing concern for many of us. As we continue to closely monitor the situation, we want to assure you that we are doing our best to ensure our team will be ready to respond to your needs. At this time, we will continue with regular business hours and tasks. As always, the health, safety, and well-being of our customers, employees and community members are our top priority.
At Halco Basement Systems, we are taking all necessary precautions to reduce risk. Some of those include:
- Increased hand washing and use of hand sanitizers
- All field staff have been provided with PPE, face masks, and gloves - worn as needed or upon request
- Maintain increased distances from co-workers and customers
- Self-quarantine for anyone feeling flu-like symptoms
- Limiting non-essential travel and large gatherings
- Notification if any employee has traveled to high-risk areas in the last 14 days
We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding any upcoming installations or service calls.
As a courtesy, if you are sick, have traveled within the last 14 days, or have been in an airport in the last 14 days, please let our office know.
Be safe and stay well.